A personalised message is always the best, but here are some tips for writing a good first message:
- Address the job seeker by name in the greeting.
- Create interest by mentioning something personal about their study and/or previous work experience.
- Mention the job title and briefly explain the duties of the position.
- If there is a strict deadline, mention it in the message.
- End with a clear call to action, such as encouraging the job seeker to apply or inviting them for an interview.
- Keep the message short and to the point (around 500 characters).
- If the job seeker does not respond, we recommend sending a reminder after 3-4 days.Tip! Keep the message short and concise (around 500 characters).If a job seeker does not respond, we advise sending a reminder after 3-4 days.